We are getting exited!

Been watching your weekly progress! Very exciting. I can't wait to see your furniture and decor in the place, right now it seems roomy.

Thanks Frogdog,
It won't be long now. Tomorrow night, we are ordering the carpet for the bedroom. This weekend, I will be hooking up the hot water heater, installing the last of the baseboards, and a few other little odd and ends. We are getting all new furniture that will fit "just right". The couch and love seat we have are about 15 years old and pretty shot anyway.

By the first part of August, we should be pretty much ready to move in.

Keep checking back, things are happening fast now.

http://www.littlehouseonthehill.weebly.com

Tim

Very happy for you! I love that feeling of a new place,and all the excitement that goes into it.

I love the blog!

Last edited:
The furniture selections fit the cottage perfectly! Wonderful job you must be so proud, frankly I'm a little jealous
love.gif
I still don't have the hubby convinced would could live that small again.

I was wondering how you guys are settling in for the winter? My husband always says he will be claustrophobic in such a small place after retirement when winter sets in, any regrets?

Froggy....
We have now been here almost 2 years. We absolutely love it here! One regret......not doing this 10 years ago!!

Last edited:
How is your roof holding up? We have a metal roof and I hate it. Originally the people we bought it from put it up themselves. It leaked. So we got a new roof and guess what, it leaks. I'm not sure if it's the hurricane force winds here that make it impossible to have a sound metal roof or what.......... I hate our roof. Have to patch and pray until our 10 years are up and insurance will pay for another one.

Back
Top Bottom