We did a thing.. expanding the flock!

Pics
Congrats!
Everything will now change....
...especially your perspective on the world.
All current mountains become molehills...new mountains rise up.

Last edited:
Your daughter has had a day to rest now, time to start teaching her port from starboard, a line from a rope, jib or main, and so forth. You’ll have a good deck hand pretty soon. :D Congratulations!

Congrats!
Everything will now change....
...especially your perspective on the world.
All current mountains become molehills...new mountains rise up.
Thanks heaps! You are SO right.. she’s been in my life for five days and has already changed me immeasurably! And I’ve noticed that already, all the stress and problems we THOUGHT we had... borderline laughable. Literally the ONLY thing that I’m worried about is being the best Dad I can to this perfect little girl. I’ve never known a love like this before... it’s really true what your parents say “you’ll never know what true love is until you have a child of your own..” I always thought it was BS.. like, “You’re my parents, I have three little siblings... I KNOW what love is!” NAH, lol you really don’t. It’s so crazy and exciting, we just love her so much!

Your daughter has had a day to rest now, time to start teaching her port from starboard, a line from a rope, jib or main, and so forth. You’ll have a good deck hand pretty soon. :D Congratulations!
Too good! 😂😂😂 She’ll be navigating by the stars before we know it lol
Too good! 😂😂😂 She’ll be navigating by the stars before we know it lol Thanks a ton.. we’re over the moon!

That’s so cool! I wish my Ameraucanas liked to be handled, but I got them all as pullets as well as the Marans. I think I just got them a little too old and they’re set in their ways lol but looking forward to breeding them and raising the chicks by hand in hopes of having a handleable flock like yours.
Oh 4am post. We're you up with your new flock member? Lol just saw your post. Congratulations! What a true blessing they are. Our daughter just married in June and turned 25 in Nov. She is back stateside after 3 yrs in Grenada for veterinary school. Now in Georgia for final yr of clinicals. After seeing the pics of your new daughter I remembered a pic of ours at 18 mos. Covered in dirt with a baby shovel and rake in each hand helping mommy in the garden. Enjoy your adventure. Seeing the world through their eyes is an amazing journey.

Oh 4am post. We're you up with your new flock member? Lol just saw your post. Congratulations! What a true blessing they are. Our daughter just married in June and turned 25 in Nov. She is back stateside after 3 yrs in Grenada for veterinary school. Now in Georgia for final yr of clinicals. After seeing the pics of your new daughter I remembered a pic of ours at 18 mos. Covered in dirt with a baby shovel and rake in each hand helping mommy in the garden. Enjoy your adventure. Seeing the world through their eyes is an amazing journey.
Lol we’re in Australia so it was a decent time here I believe.. she actually only wakes up for a feed or poop a couple times a night! She’s such a quiet and happy baby, we’re absolutely blessed!

Back
Top Bottom