We Did It In Big Style!!!!

Congratulations
big_smile.png
What a great road to AKC Championship status. Wishing you best of luck in your future showing. I will be eagerly awaiting more news in the near future
celebrate.gif

I havent paid much attention to all that katie has done, not ever have done any dog shows it really didnt interest me, because I know nothing about it. But wasnt katie one of the puppies that you had bred yourself?

And now thanks to you I understand just a little more, that's a very impressive title and if you go to bred her, her puppies will be worth more.

Congrats, I cant even imagine the amount of time that both of you have put into this.
thumbsup.gif

CONGRATS! I love Rotties.. The first dog I ever owned was a Rottie. He was the bestest dog ever! To bad they don't live as long as we do cuz he was certainly special.
I am betting that if I ever met your Katie, I'd think she was special too! And I hope she wins at Eukenuba(?)!

Congrats! So exciting to think back to those little puppies, seems like no time ago, yet look how much she has accomplished! Congratulations, To you and to Katie!

Ok i have been following her career so far - and i have to say that is impressive for such a young girl! CONGRATS - what a great win to finish her! Perhaps you should jsut start a main thread so us fans can follow her path as a special!!!!!e WOOHOO

Back
Top Bottom