We Did It In Big Style!!!!

Redyre Rotties

Songster
10 Years
Jul 8, 2009
North Carolina, USA
Today at the Suwanee Kennel Club in Lake City, Florida, Katie finished her AKC Championship title with back to back 4 point majors over the weekendher. Katie finished her Championship title with FIVE MAJOR WINS, 3, 3, 3, 4 and 4. She will now be known as AKC CH UKC CH JA Nat/Int'l CH Redyre Extra Spicy. Katie is TWELVE MONTHS OLD.

To top it all off, she went not only Best of Winners, but also Best of Opposite Sex over three other grump Specials.

I am so honored to have this grump on the end of my lead. It is hard for me to put into words right now what this means. Although I have produced 2 AKC Champions in addition to now Katie, this is the first one that I have finished myself. Katie will receive a Medallion from the American Kennel Club for finishing with all her points from the Bred By Exhibitor class.

Finishing today also qualifies her for an invitation to the Eukaneuba National Championship dog show in Orlando, Florida in December. We look forward to the Bred By Exhibitor competition there!

Thank you to all my friends for your support both in and outside the ring, Grace, Nancy, Kimmy, Krissie, Steve and Theresa, Mary Lynn, Janet, and especially Deb and Blase.

Looking forward to our first weekend out as a Special in Arcadia in a couple of weeks!!

clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif

Thank you all!!!

And Carolina girl, we are just getting started.
big_smile.png
Today's Best Opposite over 3 other b.itch Specials tells me that we are going to have a great time in Best of Breed competition.
big_smile.png

I'll be watching for you on TV! Then I will say "hey, I know that grump!"
smile.png
Congratulations!!!

Back
Top Bottom