We don't do Valentine's Day...

I always buy a small box of chocolates, but I also buy one for the kids. We don't go out or do anything different. I think if he were to buy me a diamond or something I'd whap him for spending the money...lol. I'd rather have a new kitchen floor with that kind of money. We keep it simple. My birthday is three days after V day. We usually keep that simple but since it's my 40th this year we are going out to dinner. I picked the restaurant and it's one that gives the birthday person their dinner free. I'm cheap...lol

When's Valentines day? What's it all about?
roll.png

PC, Incurable Unromantic (At least with my wife)
roll.png
roll.png

(pulls right hand out of pants)

Hey, I don't sell shoes and Drumstick is a lot cooler than Bud Bundy (and has more
girls after him)

Last edited:
We arent doing valentines day either... we both have to work that day, plus I just blew the last of my paycheck on buy 1 get one free groceries
big_smile.png

So I said...dont get anything for me for valentines..she said why? cause you got me the same? I said yep...we're both broke...she said ok fine but just as long as you dont forget my birthday or xmas.

We don't celebrate Valentines day either. This year, well today, dh was at Walmart, and saw some heart shaped donuts and bought them, but the kids are going to get them when they wake up since they did a big thing at church yesterday, and they are doing another Valentines day thing tomorrow night in their classes. Not the giving of gifts and cards, but something else none the less. So, he figured he would get the donuts and they actually kinda look neat. And hey, at least I don't have to cook breakfast.

We don't do V Day either, we do for each other all yr long, we both have to work and all our spare time and cash is going into the new coop and run and we love each other every day.

Thank goodness for Valentines Day!!!

It is WAYYYY easier to only have to display all that sappy love stuff one day out of the year, and have it last for another 364 days!

The GUY that came up with this idea is a genius!

Back
Top Bottom