we don't need no stinkin' coop!

Quote:
you goof! i mean hooooooligan.

guess what? check your lip goo thread....

Oh cool, I'll go there now. That's so funny you should say that - I just now put on some deep red lipstick, just to allay the boredom of my day!

Quote:
he turkeys, however, have no clue how to do anything in reverse. they sit outside and chirp until i come open the gate and let them in. they have to walk back and forth past the open area at least twice before they realize it's open. we love their crazy little ways.

I totally agree.... Mine will jump the fence and then stand on the other side and chirp until we come home and open the gate and then it takes what seems like forever for them to figure out that they can go thru and reunite w/their buds....

Also, I clipped the feathers on one wing and now that it's growing back, they're trying to fly up to my barn rafters to roost... silly bird... when they fall from not making it, they look around a bit stunned and can't figure out why they're not up on the rafter....

They end up roosting on the goat house mostly... one did get into our hay loft which will have to stop or the goats won't eat the hay.....

jumpy.gif

Back
Top Bottom