We got an EGG!!!

The first egg is soooo eggsiting! Here's to more!!
thumbsup.gif
thumbsup.gif
thumbsup.gif
thumbsup.gif
thumbsup.gif

Thanks All!!

I thought it was one of my BO, but after watching Natalee(BA) this morning I think it may have been hers. She was walking around looking like she had "misplaced" something. LOL I kinda felt bad for her. But it isnt like she was sitting on it.

Anyway. I have a question. I want to save this egg. Kinda like how stores save their first dollar bill. I was thinking of blowing it out and then filling it with some kind of foam stuff. Then shellacking the daylights out of it. Any ideas?

Rhett&SarahsMom :

Thanks All!!

I thought it was one of my BO, but after watching Natalee(BA) this morning I think it may have been hers. She was walking around looking like she had "misplaced" something. LOL I kinda felt bad for her. But it isnt like she was sitting on it.

Anyway. I have a question. I want to save this egg. Kinda like how stores save their first dollar bill. I was thinking of blowing it out and then filling it with some kind of foam stuff. Then shellacking the daylights out of it. Any ideas?

Oh sorry - I didn't read this one...I was so fixated on the first egg thing...heee... I'm going to do a picture frame backed by painted beadboard. Then just glue the egg to the back with some resin glue. You don't need to do much to prep the egg, just pick two holes, blow it out and if you want to sterilize it you could always rinse with vinegar inside. Depending on the egg, take care to not wash away the outer shell. I heard some breeds actually have the color can rub off (I think it's the Marans eggs that can do that because it's an outer coating during the laying process rather than the egg shell itself?).

Congrats!!!!!​

Back
Top Bottom