We have a new lovely lady perhaps coming our way!!!!

Wow, she looks so much like my Goatburger they could be twins. You definitely don't want only one goat. She will be trying to get in the house with you and be very lonely. Our pen is made up of cattle panels (about 20 bucks each) and you can make a shelter out of pallet wood for sure.

This is a baby pic, but you can see the almost identical coloring. He is an Alpine/Nubian cross.

DSC_1452.jpg

Edited to add, yes, she could probably share with chickens, but my goats do run the chickens off thier feed, so you'd have to make the chicken feeders secure from her.

Last edited:
Hey guys here is a goat house on craigslist for 200 bucks. Is that a good deal? It's 11 feet long. I certainly can't afford it until after I get these pipes replaced but the boyfriend said he will think about it since he's the one who wants goats so bad.

5bd28d8f.jpg

Quote:
Were thinking a about maybe buying some three an a half foot chain link fencing for a corner of the yard that she could have. I want to see if she can behave herself first! We have a REALLY big deck and I'm not sure I want goat poop all over it
hmm.png
when I ge my deposit back on the house we just moved out of we are building a big run for the chooks. (about 100ft x 10-12ft for 16 chickens) . If we put her house in there can she live with them?

You have to be careful because they'll eat the eggs......and they'll pop over a 3ft fence without effort.

About the goat house - price-wise seems like a decent deal, but I'm wondering about people access for cleaning. Maybe there's a human sized door that can't be seen in the pic?

Back
Top Bottom