LilPeeps

Songster
13 Years
Jan 13, 2007
SE Mass
Here's Maggie, our chocolate lab

IMG_0028.jpg

The dad is a yellow.

We ended up with 9 puppies: 5 males and 4 females, all black! The first one was born at 2:15 this morning.

Here are some pics:

First born, Amber
13cc0664.jpg

ffa51221.jpg

Second born
(Amber in front)
72c7e815.jpg

Sooooo many puppies!
cef8f8b3.jpg

059d63ac.jpg

a2cc947b.jpg

d1998812.jpg

2668e48c.jpg

Here's a video of Amber a few minutes after she was born: http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v453/jmr8891/Videos/?action=view&current=d8c42f24.flv

I'll
keep updating...
smile.png

Last edited:
awww!!..so cute!..i dont want to know that you live in Ma.!!...NO!..i cant have another dog...no!!.(fighting for self-control here...
he.gif
.)..uh...? how much are u selling them for?...heehe:/..

Julie,
They are so cute ! WOW that seemed fast seems like yesterday you told me you thought she was pregger! Mine is getting to be a big boy too. Here is his picture ...
007-8.jpg

Cristina

Congratulations!!! Thats quite a family you got there!! I love the video, they make the cutest sounds! We had a black lab years ago that had 7 pups, so I know first hand that you are going to have your hands full!!! Good luck to all of you
thumbsup.gif

Well she's done having them now, the total came to the predicted nine, 4 females and 5 males, all black.
smile.png

redhen, we were thinking around $600 each
wink.png

Cristina, OMG I can't believe how big he's getting, he's gorgeous!

suenrob, thanks so much, they are all sooo cute!

AWWWWWW, I have a choc lab, Abby Sue, and a black lab Hunter, who hates guns,
lol.png
. You can look up my threads when Abby had her pups. She is now fixed, the last one was a c section that ended up costing a LOT of money and we lost 3 pups. We ended up will all choc and yellow. To get choc, you need choc way back in the pedigree.

Back
Top Bottom