We just got our geese!!! updated with pic!

I agree with Kim.. It looks like the one without the knob is a female chinese goose, or a younger one. I'm almost positive that it is not a different breed, unless it was maybe mixed a teeny tiny bit with Embden? But it looks like a pure chinese. Maybe you'll get an egg-citing surprise (hahaha.. I kill myself.
lol.png
)

Anyways, super cute names to match them! Glad to know that they went from being abandoned (or something) to being loved by such a caring person! Hope they get spoiled into submission and acceptance of humans.. I think it's only a matter of time before they come running to you, demanding treats.
smile.png
It sounds like you're such a great goose parent! Luckily, none of my geese can read, or they'd be mighty jealous..
tongue.png

Quote:
lmao and yes embden is the other name that I just couldn't remember! Oh boy little gouslins that would be a surprise! They didn't run to fast tonight when it come time to get penned up. They were like oooookay we see the routine. We love all our birds, and find them relaxing. I'm glad they can't read either or our other birds would be like HEY! lol

Back
Top Bottom