We just lost our beautiful Nubian milk goat named Scarlet

bargain

Love God, Hubby & farm
11 Years
Apr 13, 2008
Bowdon, GA
We are so sad. Our beautiful Scarlett just died of milk fever. She had quadruplets...But she was only 2 years old. APparently they just literally took the life blood and energy from her body... We worked with no sleep with her ever since Sunday, trying medicines, homeopathy, exercise, probiotics, everything.

She was the most lively and loving of all our goats. She would rub up all against me everytime she saw me and "talked" all the time.

We have other goats, but she will always be special to me.

Please pray for the other goats as well as Scarlett's little baby boys, that we are bottle feeding. Thanks.

hugs.gif

So sorry to hear you lost your beloved.
Quadruplets is a lot of babies! Hopefully one of them will have it's mother's spirit and provide you with years more of love and affection.

I am so sorry I love goats and hope to have a small herd one day I am so sorry for you loss she sounded beautiful glad you have her boys to carry on in her memory.

Henry

I'm so sorry for your loss!
hit.gif

It sounds like you're mommy now! These goats will become healthy strong goats that LOVE you! I know it.

Hang in there!!! We're rooting for you and all four babies!
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif

I'm so sorry for your loss.
hugs.gif
We have goats and love them very much. They are very loving, affectionate. Good luck with the babies! Taking care of them should help you through this very sad time.

I'm so sorry for your loss.
hit.gif
I can tell you really loved Scarlet, and took good care of her. Just for the future, an animal with milk fever needs intravenous calcium to cure her. I hope you don't have to deal with it again. Are you going to bottle feed the babies? Again, I am so sorry for you.
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom