We lost our little boy

I just finished reading the tribute to your sweet boy. I am so sorry. Carolyn

I read this and my heart skipped a beat. My seven year old son is having a heart scan done today. The doctors it is just a precaution for some of his medications. However, obviously things can come out of nowhere. He has had some high pulse rates for no apparent reason and we just want to be sure. This is the next step up from an EKG to tell us if there is any problems.

I am deeply sorry for your lose. All of us that have children know how much we need them to be complete in our lives. He looks to be a very special little buddy. May you find something to ease your pain and may your suffering be short. Try not to fill the "spot" in your heart as this was always meant to be for Kevin. May God Bless you and Welcome him as you are in our prayers.

Hobby

hugs.gif

I am so sorry to hear about your son. What a horrible loss. Children shouldn't die before their parents. I am praying for your family. Thank you for sharing your beautiful son's website with us.

We almost lost our 3 year old daughter last year. She also has several heart defects and was doing well. She was absolutely fine when she went to bed and when we woke we thought she was sleeping late, then realized something was wrong. She suffered a massive stroke, undetermined why, but everyone is assuming due to her heart defect. Doctors did not expect her to live, but she did and it has been almost a year since it happened. We know we are extremely fortunate to still have her here in our life.

Back
Top Bottom