We made the front page again!

I read it earlier and tryed finding the comments from yesterday but couldnt find anything. I hope they have a change of heart when you appeal. You should get some xtra coverage so all the locals know what a**es the board members and your ex are.

Even with the insanity of such a harsh dicission by the local government, I had to giggle at the ignorence of the Principle of the shool.

how foolish to think a high school kidis going to climb over 6 ft of wall to get to an animal.

to what end, stare at it and wish? at least come up with something believable when it comes to the massive danger of living with one chicken and one dutch bunny( not a dwarf sorry).
Birds of any variety, whether a parakeet or a huge macaw to a chicken are just that, Birds, they all carry diseases when not taken care of properly and from the findings of zoning and health dept. there is no diseases present in your situation, A clean house is a clean house after all.
A teen ager or small child is more likely to scale a fence to see the macaw than it would to see a chicken, lets get perspective here.

As for the X being a donkey I think its time to find a way to prove his relationship to your daughter is more toxic than having One chicken and One rabbit.
after all he just traummatized this poor child. that in its self is a form of abuse.
Any parent who takes revenge on a bad relationship out on a child is a piece of work that needs no contact with the child.

Quote:
Ah, but there is a link at the bottom of the article to leave comments on the new article.

This is definitely priceless!

Any animal housed inside will only be as clean as its owner maintains it. A dog, cat, rabbit, guinea pig, fish or Board of Health member is going to smell if not properly kept.

lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif

yeah, i love the threat of the high school kids scaling the six foot wall in order to get to the chicken and bunny. It sounds like some serious back pedaling after someone over reacted, and now they're trying to come up with a viable reason.
climb the fence to see the chicken. Hilarious. I cant even get my high school age children to walk out to the barn to feed the chickens. My 16 year old daughter informed me early on that she was not going to be my chicken slave.
And heres a thought, rather than getting rid of the chicken and bunny, how about we hold these reckless chicken loving teenagers accountable and charge them with tresspassing when their chicken obsession takes over their reasoning skills.
If I were the kids at that school, I think I'd be on the side of the homeowner, just to save face.

Yeah I was thinking that if the high school students are so uncontrollable that the school district ought to be more worried about discipline issues in their school than taking pets away from grade school kids.

P.S. I do have NO TRESPASSING signs on my property

Wow-- again. So sorry to see that the saga continues. I'll repeat last nights comment: You live in Up-tight-us ville! Of course we could ammend that to Tight-*ss-ville too:D. Sounds like you need a TRO for the entire city hall crew, not just the X. If you lived in TX, you could get yourself a CHL, and deal with all of them appropriately. Of course, we're not generally quite as deluded about Monty Python rabbits and chickens down here. Still think you should go to a larger media outlet with this... you might be surprised at the response. Luck, hugs and sanity (not that I have any to spare, myself)

If I do go to the TV station in Erie I'm going to need someone that has at least some experience in things like this.

Back
Top Bottom