We Quit Cigarettes

How did the fit bit encourage you to lose weight? 105 lbs thats impressive!
At first I thought I'd never make 10,000 steps in a day, but I did start thinking about it. The first day, first FB, we went to dinner at some relatives' rented holiday cabin. I walked around the campground while DH & his sister caught up. I didn't want to spoil all my exercise so I had only a hamburger, no bun & sides instead of a hot dog, generous servings of everything as most others were doing. Next day I got the 10K steps. It was easy! And it seemed to reduce my appetite.

I logged my food on the Fitbit ap too (obsessively). I later switched to My Fitness Pal. It's easy to out-eat any amount of exercise, so if you love eating as I do, it's super important to log EVERYTHING you eat. If you carry around a smart-phone, this is easy. MFP is very popular and most restaurant dishes are loggable on it. It integrates easily with the Fitbit ap.

I lost a good amount of weight in a week (common and most likely water weight. I knew this, but I allowed it to encourage me anyway.) I was so excited. I just couldn't stop. It was great. I NEVER could do that, never ever before. It has absolutely changed my life. I'm so much healthier now. 🥰🥰🥰 Come and join us!

You didn’t even used to do 10K!? :eek: and now you’re smoking all of us with like 15-20K a day*!? :eek: I never would have guessed! :eek: makes me think maybe I can too hahah eventually though. Not anytime soon. I still barely even make 10K :lau :th

*current pain aside

I went to that no good friend's house last night.

Aaaanndddd.........

I didn't smoke!!!! I did it!!
animated_1593134281621.gif
Awesome Shannon! That is a huge positive step forward!!!

Back
Top Bottom