We Quit Cigarettes

@Sapphire Sebright
@Kiki

Perhaps I'm outta line? I'm curious about a bump here or possibly a fresh thread for congratulations to all the folks who are "winning" and how well they all have done - especially during this covid-19-mare.

Making sure to also include all those semi-lurking who are still putting in the effort and still "getting back on the wagon" or still cutting back steadily?

I wonder how many would appreciate this "booster shot" of enthusiasm from us "cheerleaders" or thee biggest cheerleader "Saphie"

@Sapphire Sebright
@Kiki

Perhaps I'm outta line? I'm curious about a bump here or possibly a fresh thread for congratulations to all the folks who are "winning" and how well they all have done - especially during this covid-19-mare.

Making sure to also include all those semi-lurking who are still putting in the effort and still "getting back on the wagon" or still cutting back steadily?

I wonder how many would appreciate this "booster shot" of enthusiasm from us "cheerleaders" or thee biggest cheerleader "Saphie"
I am still on the wagon! I may or may not have had a very brief relapse almost a week ago. Otherwise, still winning. In all honesty, I am doing better than I ever imagined myself doing. I surpassed my original goals by far!

I am still on the wagon! I may or may not have had a very brief relapse almost a week ago. Otherwise, still winning. In all honesty, I am doing better than I ever imagined myself doing. I surpassed my original goals by far!
Awesome sauce @ShannonR pure and sweet!

@Sapphire Sebright
@Kiki

"Cheerleader?"
Shizzle sticks, I've slipped up!
This is gonna sound really rehearsed and forced, probably, but really, good luck everyone! I keep all you quitters in my prayers every day.
Y'all can do this. Please keep at it, no matter how many times you slip up!

:highfive:
I took a puff off the man's smoke the other night. I Can't say I hated it.
But taking the puff did not make me feel the need to light one up and smoke a full cigg. I call that a win!

We haven't had an update from @shawluvsbirds in awhile.
How is the poison ivy?
Finally on the downhill slope I do believe. I have a few more days of prednisone to take. Praying to God it does not come back.
I've been awful lazy not wanting to get out and move much because of it. 🤦 I've gained some more weight😭

Back
Top Bottom