We Quit Cigarettes

It’s fine if that doesn’t work for you or you don’t agree with it or whatever but it is working for Kiki and has worked for many others so I don’t think it’s fair to say that she’s wrong for it. Actually, it’s a little bit ridiculous and rude. It is working for her so who cares? The health tips are interesting and possibly helpful but saying she’s wrong was unnecessary. But I am glad you were able to quit! That is awesome.
You may give him your time out chair...for good.

Everyone has their own way that works for them and what works for one person won't work for another... It's a decision that the smoker needs to make on what they would like to use. Chantix is only temporary You don't take it forever. You can take it up to 6 months and then after that you're done.

Exactly. Not everything will work the same for everyone and I think it’s pretty messed up to tell someone what they’re doing is wrong when it’s working for them

I just got off the phone with him about 15 minutes ago after like a half hour call haha we talked about lots but especially smoking.

He actually says he has been thinking of quitting this week too and hasn’t smoked hardly at all. He’s on a business trip in Texas. Coming home tonight. But he said that he wants to quit too.

I told him about the Chantix and Wellbutrin too and at first he said he didn’t want to do any of that but I told him about your success and he may consider it now. He said he heard Wellbutrin can help you lose weight too (he’s pretty heavy) so he is thinking of maybe trying it too. But he wants to try quitting on his own first. He is going to buy a couple packs down there and wean himself off. He says he has only smoked a half a pack today. Usually he smokes about a pack a day.

He said he heard people have really weird side effects on Chantix like really weird dreams and stuff so he didn’t want to take it but I told him you were super worried about the side effects too and have had none and that it’s really worked for you and others and he was pleasantly surprised to hear that and I think a bit more open to it now.

But I’m excited. :D

Oh and he said his are like $11 up here, last time they were almost $12 :th

But he says it’s just because of Massachusetts taxes. He says the same thing is like $6 down there haha he usually buys a carton and brings it up.

I didn't get as good a look at it as you did. The driver was speeding like mad. It was the SD interstate and we were going the limit--85. He passed us like we were poking along. There were heads and feet and wings flopping out all over the place. It was awful. I think he didn't want to be seen and wanted off the interstate asap. Or maybe he just likes driving fast. 🤷‍♀️

You know, meat chickens are meat chickens and they were on their way to be butchered but no creature deserves that kind of treatment. I can't stop it but I don't have to participate. I don't fault people who do, but I just don't want to.

:eek: :th your speed limits are high!!! :eek:

I didn't get as good a look at it as you did. The driver was speeding like mad. It was the SD interstate and we were going the limit--85. He passed us like we were poking along. There were heads and feet and wings flopping out all over the place. It was awful. I think he didn't want to be seen and wanted off the interstate asap. Or maybe he just likes driving fast. 🤷‍♀️

You know, meat chickens are meat chickens and they were on their way to be butchered but no creature deserves that kind of treatment. I can't stop it but I don't have to participate. I don't fault people who do, but I just don't want to.
We have a Tyson chicken source probably only a mile away from us so we see a lot of chicken trucks.

We still buy chicken at the store and when I say we that's more like my family because I don't even eat it, but we are raising meat chickens this year to supply all of our chicken.

I have made crosses of my Jersey giant to make meat chickens, but I have not yet butchered any of them because there's only one left 😂 someone bought them all, but I will be making more.

Back
Top Bottom