We Quit Cigarettes

Like "cleaning out the hood of the stove" greasy? When the stove has four burners, a griddle, and a grill, and you're not vegetarian? And the hood hasn't been cleaned in years?
Gross.
Edit: Okay, I doubt that it's like stove hood grease, actually -- maybe more like cold pork roast greasy, where the roast has a big slab of fat on the top to keep it moist? The roast has since cooled, by the way, so the fat has congealed -- that kind of grease?

Like "cleaning out the hood of the stove" greasy? When the stove has four burners, a griddle, and a grill, and you're not vegetarian? And the hood hasn't been cleaned in years?
Gross.
Edit: Okay, I doubt that it's like stove hood grease, actually -- maybe more like cold pork roast greasy, where the roast has a big slab of fat on the top to keep it moist? The roast has since cooled, by the way, so the fat has congealed -- that kind of grease?

:sick:sick:sick:sick

Okay, here it is: https://www.backyardchickens.com/ar...odder-tower-with-dollar-tree-dish-bins.75190/

I had to search it, though. Would some smart person please explain to me how to access my bookmarks on here?
Screenshot_20200307-110445~2.png

Gross.
The oven hood greasy, but liquified....

Gross.
Somewhere in between, if I remember accurately. Similar to alligator, only a lot more-so. (Although that might have been the cook's doing--he looked a little dubious...)

Back
Top Bottom