We Quit Cigarettes

I don't know.
They are just silly.
But they aren't unreal :p
The "Intellect/Imagination" on that test is a measure of openness to experience. It is the only personality trait that really correlates with IQ. :lol:
Self-report conscientiousness scales have a weak negative correlation with IQ.

That one was weird!
Screenshot_20200307-222936.png

That was fun.
I'll take the long one tomorrow.

:frow
It yields many T-scores, and I am not an expert at interpreting them, but there is an interpretation manual online. T-scores are standard scores with a mean of 50 and a standard deviation of 10, so they are fairly easy to interpret individually.

Hang in there, webbysmeme! You can do this! Did something in particular go wrong today, or are you simply feeling terrible, if you don't mind me asking? You can vent -- Kiki's right: we can take it.
Also, how have you been, CarpCharacin? Wait, you stopped sleeping!? Are you okay!? (Probably not, I realize, if you're not sleeping...).
Webby, you are amazing. You are doing such a great job on an enormous life change. It only gets better from here!!! It gets easier from here on out.... I promise. Yes, personal experience speaking. Just keep at it, find other ways to fill your life. Easier said than done, I know. Livestock helped me....I went from having just poultry to pigs, bottle calves and eventually goats. Bottle calves especially will keep you occupied. And flat broke, for whatever that tidbit is worth.

Back
Top Bottom