We Quit Cigarettes

Good morning, Quitters.

@Ursuline Chick - okay, last night is allowed, not pull up your big girl panties and get back on the quit wagon. Seriously sorry for your loss.

@sLOWdJonny9 welcome to the quit club. Quit alcohol 8/20/92. Quit nicotine (chew) for good after more attempts than I can recall. My experience was the same as yours. You can do this. For me the urge to drink appears to be gone. The call of nicotine still triggers, but I know the dangers of tobacco in any form.
@sourland I don't think I have panties that big! However if I keep eating and you ask me again next year, I may be able to accommodate you :lau:lau:lau:lau:gig
Am planning to jump back on the wagon soon, Thank you for taking time to make me laugh'
Oh and today I seem to have 2 broody hens ( Magic man ) :oops: I really want my granddaughter to see them hatch eggs

@sourland I don't think I have panties that big! However if I keep eating and you ask me again next year, I may be able to accommodate you :lau:lau:lau:lau:gig
Am planning to jump back on the wagon soon, Thank you for taking time to make me laugh'
Oh and today I seem to have 2 broody hens ( Magic man ) :oops: I really want my granddaughter to see them hatch eggs

Did you read my disclaimer before requesting my services ? 'Be careful what you wish for' - there may be more.

Excuse her father she knows not what she asks for.

Sing a little song :celebrate:wootdo a little dance :bun :bun walla :jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy

This is a relatively new chant used only once for a So. African farmer wanting 1,000 chicks. It worked.
As long as the vast majority of these chicks end up being pullets. :lau:lau:lau:lau
:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy
I'd ask what the rabbit is for, but i am too afraid of the answer. :oops:

Back
Top Bottom