We Quit Cigarettes

I'm unsure why it's a worm moon. I expected to see a worm or something 😂
In the north, the March full moon is also known as the worm moon, because it coincides with the time of year when earthworms begin to emerge from the thawing soils. That's why this equinox supermoon is also being called a super worm moon.

In the north, the March full moon is also known as the worm moon, because it coincides with the time of year when earthworms begin to emerge from the thawing soils. That's why this equinox supermoon is also being called a super worm moon.
Who needs school when we have BYC.

Speaking of worms... I had lots of robins getting some in the yard today.

Thanks for the info. I didn't look up why it was called that, I knew it was for some reason but I think this is the first time I've heard it.

Nat don't read this post.

I'm not a complainer and I thought last week's constant headache was from my period.

I still have a headache.
It's not bad but it will not go away.
It's starting to get on my nerves.

How could I not read that :lau
sorry your head is hurting though. So far, that’s one problem I haven’t had.

Thank you very much! I think I will get just a couple. Would two do ok?

:ya
Look for Call ducks! :fl
Call ducks with large fowl rooster (Cream legbar, so not huge rooster) and my 11 pound cat.
4AB5744D-D889-43E8-B0B9-DF2169C7AA7F.jpeg

week-old ducklings
443C51AB-F2DE-424B-95CA-22D2E7D47838.jpeg

Hen and Drake in her nest. Drakes are very protective when their hen is nesting
881D9FAB-89BA-4DA2-B260-3AC179EBE2CE.jpeg

Shoot @WVduckchick read the posts I didn't want her to see.

:lau

OMG‼ You've not seen the movie Slingblade? You have to watch it.
So, you didn't appreciate my " I like the way you talk" oh well, watch the movie!
I had no clue what you're talking about....I thought you meant you liked the way I type.
:confused:
I'm looking for the movie online right now.

Back
Top Bottom