We Quit Cigarettes

I'm ok. Did a little shopping. Had to go to three stores to find everything I need. I haven't been to town in a week , wow! The shelves are bare. I bought 2cases of water. My animals won't drink this well water.
How are you doing? How are your babies? I hope it is nothing serious . You have to be so careful with little ones. They can't tell you what is wrong, I know it is scarey. You should ask for double Meds in case you need it for the baby? I hope you don't get it from them. That would really be bad. I didn't sleep last night, I am going to to another Benadryl tonight. Thanks for checking on me. I hate that you are worried about me. You have your hands full already. Are you out of school?
Glad you are doing okay!! I do worry, what you are dping is much more difficult than what I am doing.

One son goes back to doctor for his chest X ray tomorrow. Other kiddo is holding his own, but still coughing and snotty. I am starting to get congested and just took some Nyquil. Not going to bother with my homework tonight!!!! School closure plans have changed, I am off school now until IDK when. The larger toddler is way too sick for school but his closure starts Tuesday. This break is exactly what I needed for my sanity. The full load at school and these tiny kiddos being sick all the time and not smoking is getting to be too much. Now I don't have to worry about homework for 2 weeks, except for one of my classes. Very relieved, I will probably work on stuff anyway though.

So glad I stocked up on things when I did, well before everyone else started to panic and clear entire stores out. I just hope I have enough to see me through this mess.

I made it through my day without smoking, another day done. I don't have anything smoking related in my home so as long as I don't leave my home I am not going to slip up. I don't even know what day I am on anymore, too much stuff going on. Day 4? 5?

Good morning @Kiki and everyone else.

@Kiki, hope you are feeling better and congrats on making it to day 28!
28 dayds kyle 100-days-of-Meditation-Day-28.jpg

Back
Top Bottom