We Quit Cigarettes

I hope @webbysmeme is still doing okay. I think her battle was tougher than the rest of ours. That's not to minimize anyone else's journey on this thread, but she seemed to be trying to stop a lot at once, without family support.

I still can't remember how many days it's been since I smoked exactly, but it has to be right around a week now.

I wonder. Is tobacco one of those coveted, hard to find store items right now?

I hope @webbysmeme is still doing okay. I think her battle was tougher than the rest of ours. That's not to minimize anyone else's journey on this thread, but she seemed to be trying to stop a lot at once, without family support.

I still can't remember how many days it's been since I smoked exactly, but it has to be right around a week now.

I wonder. Is tobacco one of those coveted, hard to find store items right now?

She is taking on a major challenge pretty much with little support system other than us. I am worried for her.

throw them cigarettes in the garbage ,don't put anywhere so you can sneak out and get one,,,,years ago I bet my friend $25,00 that I could quit smoking and he was quiting also ,well I would hide cigarettes out side behind my barn ,well one sunday my friend came over ,and guess what caught me smoking out behind the barn cost me $25.00 dollars ,so after that I just threw mine away never smoked again ,but to late I got cancer ,never be able to speak a word again,,so take my advice please quit smoking
I quit... A whole month ago.

I am winning.

Back
Top Bottom