We Quit Cigarettes

If there's a day that I think that I could take just one drag and not smoke a whole cigarette today would be the day.... But don't worry I'm not going to try it.
It has been 22 years since I have smoked and occasional I still have the urge. Anyone that says otherwise just doesn't realize they squelch it down. I like the way a pipe smells. That cherry tobacco or whatever it is. But I wouldn't want to try it. So I get it. I'm just picking on ya! ;) Continue to be honest and real. THAT is what helps you fight the good fight and helps others. :hugs

It has been 22 years since I have smoked and occasional I still have the urge. Anyone that says otherwise just doesn't realize they squelch it down. I like the way a pipe smells. That cherry tobacco or whatever it is. But I wouldn't want to try it. So I get it. I'm just picking on ya! ;) Continue to be honest and real. THAT is what helps you fight the good fight and helps others. :hugs
:goodpost::love

Don’t do it, Kiki!! :hugs

Just remember how awful those first few days were! You will have to go through that all over again!

I have no idea how many years it has been since I smoked. I do not get the urge to smoke other than the pipe. As far as the cherry pipe tobacco, it smelled really good for everyone else but it is a nasty, vile, bitter tobacco for the smoker. Navy Plum Cake was a delightfully smooth smoke. Being the smoker and not the "smeller", I have no idea how it smelled to the passerby.

I have no idea how many years it has been since I smoked. I do not get the urge to smoke other than the pipe. As far as the cherry pipe tobacco, it smelled really good for everyone else but it is a nasty, vile, bitter tobacco for the smoker. Navy Plum Cake was a delightfully smooth smoke. Being the smoker and not the "smeller", I have no idea how it smelled to the passerby.
There are some flavored cigars out there, that the smell really, really gets to me. Amazing scent, like smoky candy. Unfortunately, actually smoking instead of just smelling is rarely a comparable pleasure

Go play outside for a little bit and let them run like maniacs.
I did.... the older one crapped himself and the dog was chasing him all over, lol after I changed him he started throwing rocks at me and the dog. The younger one, EVERY SINGLE TIME we go outside he uses the dog's water bowl as a swimming pool. It's a pretty big bowl, he was sitting all the way down in it tonight and had a diaper that weighed about 4lbs by the time I drug him inside. They tore apart a tray of basil I had drying outside, ate dog food.... you get the idea.

That reminds me. I gotta go refill the dog water.

I did.... the older one crapped himself and the dog was chasing him all over, lol after I changed him he started throwing rocks at me and the dog. The younger one, EVERY SINGLE TIME we go outside he uses the dog's water bowl as a swimming pool. It's a pretty big bowl, he was sitting all the way down in it tonight and had a diaper that weighed about 4lbs by the time I drug him inside. They tore apart a tray of basil I had drying outside, ate dog food.... you get the idea.

I've got the giggles now.

:hugs

Back
Top Bottom