Web does tractor supply stop selling chcks?

OUr TSC's Sign said "Last week for Chick days" this past week...so I made and excuse to DH about needing "dog and cat foot"
lol.png
(they really are cheaper there though LOL) and went and picked up 6 more adorable little Golden Comets and Black Sex Link girls!!
love.gif

So Now for Mothers Day he is building my coop with a few extra "nesting boxes"
jumpy.gif
lol.png

Ours had a sign posted saying May 3 was the last day. We were in this past week and there were some red pullets and cornish rocks available. But you could tell that once those were gone, that was it. Half the tubs were gone and the display was half the size it was originally.

The one near me still had lots of chicks last Fri. I don't think they will be getting any more when these are gone, they aren't sell anywhere near as fast now as when they first got them, and they don't look as good as the first ones. I saw several with wry neck, and they just didn't look as healthy.

the one around me stopped about 2 weeks ago they must have gotten in a late shippment and only had a few left early last week but had already taken down the display and had moved the feed and everything back to the back of the store with all the other feeds and when i went to get feed mid of last week and you would never had known they had chicks at all and no one else carries chicks around here

Back
Top Bottom