Wedding Anniversary Hatchalong!

What cuties!
Also, don't water candle! It can chill and kill the chick if there is something inside. Use a normal light to candle.
Even with warm water? I was concerned about potential contamination, etc as well. Thanks for the heads up!

No movement if I tapped lightly, no internal pips. The green egg is super hard to see and I can only see it didn’t pip internally

F24D0621-E599-47E3-B37F-B869C978B4F3.jpeg
49BA9427-5D51-4E4C-9E8F-F7443B671197.jpeg

Even with warm water? I was concerned about potential contamination, etc as well. Thanks for the heads up!

No movement if I tapped lightly, no internal pips. The green egg is super hard to see and I can only see it didn’t pip internally

View attachment 3017885View attachment 3017887
Where all these eggs set on the same day? Doesn't look like its ready to hatch, but I do see lots of veining.

Interesting. I would keep it in, but watch for receding veins. No movement is discouraging, but no reason to toss them yet. Do you have a forced air bator? What type of turner does it have? Maybe a cool spot?
It’s a Kebonnix with fan and auto turner. I’ll give them a bit longer just in case! Our first ever hatch, so there’s nothing to compare to yet. I just like answers to everything lol

Back
Top Bottom