Weird bug!

Liz Birdlover

Crossing the Road
6 Years
Jan 6, 2018
Delaware, USA
Well I wasn't quite sure where to post this, but I wanted to share it with you all, and after reading about this bug, it is considered beneficial in the garden, eating the bad bugs. So, without further ado, I present to you, the weirdest looking bug I've ever seen.

They look prehistoric, like they're wearing armor! I looked them up.
Wheel bugs...Never heard of them!
They move real slow, not aggressive, but if messed with they can bite & it hurts bad, so I moved them using a Magnolia leaf about an acre, away from my chickens.
Anyway...who knew?
Check it out...so weird! Lol

Would anyone else like to share a weird bug story?
20201106_133347.jpg

Attachments

• 20201106_133341.jpg
    20201106_133341.jpg
    164.3 KB · Views: 2
  • 20201106_132847.jpg
    20201106_132847.jpg
    263.8 KB · Views: 2
That is a weird bug!

Once I saw some weird bugs in my yard, but being the tenderheart I am, I didn't squash them. Good thing I didn't, because just the next week I happened to find out they were young ladybugs!
That's true, I recall I saw this little bug, it look like a Mini lizard and when I looked it up it was a lady bug larva, I forgot about that 1 lol

I have never seen anything so strange! I'm in NJ, so I wonder if these are new to the area. Thanks for sharing!
The article said they're all over North and South America but not aggressive, just looking for the bad bugs to eat, they don't really bother people, thank goodness right! This bug moved so slow I thought it might be called a sloth bug!

Back
Top Bottom