Weird egg issue

we need the fertalizer!
Why?
Lush Lawn Lover?

Oh, BTW.... Welcome to BYC! @the_peanut_coop
Where in this world are you located?
Climate, and time of year, is almost always a factor.
Please add your general geographical location to your profile.
It's easy to do, and then it's always there!
1614960404825.png

Why?
Lush Lawn Lover?

Oh, BTW.... Welcome to BYC! @the_peanut_coop
Where in this world are you located?
Climate, and time of year, is almost always a factor.
Please add your general geographical location to your profile.
It's easy to do, and then it's always there!
View attachment 2555897
Lol, I know how to do it, I don't feel comfortable sharing infromation online publically, because people who find this article can see all my personal information, even if they don't have an account!

Lol, I know how to do it, I don't feel comfortable sharing infromation online publically, because people who find this article can see all my personal information, even if they don't have an account!

Your general location is sufficient -- your state, your region, etc.

Or, perhaps, your climate zone?

It helps us give better advice. :)

Sorry, everyone. I didn't mean to be sarcastic. I'm not usually mean like this. I've been having a rough morning. The egg issue is resolved. I will change my place thing back. 😞 So sorry

The reason we ask for your general location is that your climate matters when we give advice.

For me here in the Steamy Southeast of the USA I have to have a coop designed to cope with heat and rain -- even hurricanes -- but my idea of a cold winter is a few days that don't break freezing. For someone in the northeastern USA they need to prepare for snow load on the coop roof blocking their ridge vent and days that won't break 0F.

The predators in Texas, Ireland, and Australia are quite different, which affects how chickens need to be housed.

:)

The reason we ask for your general location is that your climate matters when we give advice.

For me here in the Steamy Southeast of the USA I have to have a coop designed to cope with heat and rain -- even hurricanes -- but my idea of a cold winter is a few days that don't break freezing. For someone in the northeastern USA they need to prepare for snow load on the coop roof blocking their ridge vent and days that won't break 0F.

The predators in Texas, Ireland, and Australia are quite different, which affects how chickens need to be housed.

:)
Agreed. Here in Houston, we get a lot of birds of prey and opossums.

Back
Top Bottom