WEIRD or ODD Eggs pics!!!! :)

Pics
Could it just be scratches in a heavy bloom covering?
Now that you've photographed it, I would crack it open and inspect the shell to see if it's just on the surface or a weakness in the shell itself.

Even if it's I the shell itself it could just be a funky glitch in the shell making section.
Is this from a younger bird just started laying?
Is it a one off, or have you seen a lot of this?

Could it just be scratches in a heavy bloom covering?
Now that you've photographed it, I would crack it open and inspect the shell to see if it's just on the surface or a weakness in the shell itself.

Even if it's I the shell itself it could just be a funky glitch in the shell making section.
Is this from a younger bird just started laying?
Is it a one off, or have you seen a lot of this?

I don't get it a lot. Just over my chicken years lol. And yes its from one of my beginner hens. I would check it but it was sold this morn for eating. lol.

I have been having more of that crack look in my eggs lately and some of the eggs do have hairline cracks. Sometimes I don't notice it until I wash my eggs. It shows up more when they are wet. I wash my eggs because I sell eggs. I don't sell the imperfect eggs or any eggs with any flaws. The eggs get checked as I set them in the wash racks and again when I wash them and then again when I put them in the cartons.

Not sure if it's the same as what everyone else has, but this big leghorn egg appeared to have a faint crack as well. I wondered if it was from the freezing temperatures, today was -10 most of the day.

Back
Top Bottom