WEIRD or ODD Eggs pics!!!! :)

Pics

Well, first off, there's these... And you thought you were having a bad day? You could have been the hen that laid these!

Then there's this little brain teaser. Is the one on the left really, really big? Or is the one on the right really really small?

Here's your answer...

Here's a photo, taken in early 2012. The eggs aren't particularly unusual, but I found the size discrepancy amusing.

We've also had shell-less eggs, eggs with no shell and no membrane, double-yolkers, and several jumbo eggs that are too big to fit in the carton, but alas, I don't have pictures of that. I do have a picture of an egg that was wrinkled, but I can't seem to find it.

Here's a photo, taken in early 2012. The eggs aren't particularly unusual, but I found the size discrepancy amusing.

We've also had shell-less eggs, eggs with no shell and no membrane, double-yolkers, and several jumbo eggs that are too big to fit in the carton, but alas, I don't have pictures of that. I do have a picture of an egg that was wrinkled, but I can't seem to find it.

LOL That's funny I've done that, I think my smallest egg has been .7 oz from my Nankin/OE mix & the largest 3.5 oz from my leghorn

NOW THIS IS AN EGG!!
A REAL WHO DONE IT!!

That is REAL pain...How is the hen that laid that is she going to get the week off to rest or a nice warm soak.
th.gif

WOW what an egg! YOU MUST BE PROUD!!!
Hard to tell from the picture if your hands are smaller than mine or the egg is bigger!!! LOL

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom