WEIRD or ODD Eggs pics!!!! :)

Pics
I actually liked it, because it actually gave me some variety in the egg carton....when i get out of work tom. ill take some pics....they went from dark brown to so pale almost light grey......I think I need to start selling them I ordered egg cartons from MPC and I have 15 dozen in the fridge, I also gave so many away lol

15 dozen?! That's a lot of eggs! How many laying hens do you have?

lol... as if she ran out of ink in her cartridge and now shes laying speckled eggs lol?? has this happened to anyone?? I guess shes reloading her ink ribbon lol

Aldo
LOL, that's a cute way to describe it. My hens usually lay light brown eggs, but every now and then one will look white, exactly as if they are out of color "ink".

15 dozen?! That's a lot of eggs! How many laying hens do you have?

I have 13 red crosses and 2 leghorns,,, I leiterally get 15 eggs a day 5 out of 7 days a week, and no less than 13 the other 2 days.....I feed them blue seal layers mash and oyster shell (which they oddly like) and I planted a 25x15 ft clover field for them and they freee range out there 3 hours a day out of their run, My uncle also owns a bakery (so i get all the stale bread) and they get moist bread every day... Ive never had a problem in 15 years lol

Last edited:
LOL, that's a cute way to describe it. My hens usually lay light brown eggs, but every now and then one will look white, exactly as if they are out of color "ink".

Lol thanks ...yeah thats what I can compare it too lol... i even had one that started off dark brown and got noticably lighter towards the tip lol

Back
Top Bottom