Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Did someone step on a pocket of methane in the pond mud? :gig

:gig

My "potential for sludge" detector is working!  ;)    I'm off so my back can cuddle a bit with the heating pad.  G'night!  :hugs

Rest well and I hope yer back feels better soon. Your nose is working, so the back should be up to par real soon too.

:lau I intended to quote Friday! :gig :gig

But it holds for both of ya :hugs :hugs
gotta have my partners in crime around, in case we need to hide a body or something :D

Seriously though, everybody is busy with all kinds of threads, I didn't want to "invite" individual people and miss somebody, ya know? Then, believe it or not, there are actually some people that just dont like me and wouldn't come, and I'd be hurt :/

I understands... but ya should know we all loves ya and of course we have time to visit yer pond!
:hugs :highfive:

Ahem, NOW all the cool ducks are here!

:thumbsup

I agree!

:gig

Wow, I am wayyyy past turkey-thirty! Had so much fun watching the chickens today, I lost track of time. :D

For shame!! Get that Turkey going!!

My "potential for sludge" detector is working!  ;)    I'm off so my back can cuddle a bit with the heating pad.  G'night!  :hugs

I love that! 'Potential for sludge'... any time ducks are involved, right?

G'Night and rest well! :hugs

LOL. We must all have the same 'potential for sludge' detector since we seem to frequent the same threads. Time for a glass of wine methinks....
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom