Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

You mean house overnight or just mingling?
gig.gif

sorry, kind of a rhetorical question.....

I picked up my first bantam babies last night. Theyre sooooooo tiny! 2 silkies and 2 silkie/cochin mix. I'll post pics tomorrow if I can get my phone to work.

I picked up my first bantam babies last night. Theyre sooooooo tiny! 2 silkies and 2 silkie/cochin mix. I'll post pics tomorrow if I can get my phone to work.

Awesome! My bantams are my favorites. I also have silkies and cochins, plus some of their mixes growing out now! Post pics when you can.

This one is a silkie/cochin. Came home from dinner last night and was missing a chick. Found this one way out beyond where they normally go. I think the others deserted him and he couldn't find his way back. Super sweet though.

Awesome! My bantams are my favorites. I also have silkies and cochins, plus some of their mixes growing out now! Post pics when you can.

This one is a silkie/cochin. Came home from dinner last night and was missing a chick. Found this one way out beyond where they normally go. I think the others deserted him and he couldn't find his way back. Super sweet though.

OHOHOH! MUST have this chicken!! Wait, he's a he??

Back
Top Bottom