Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Gone on the boat all day. Got a nice red lobster look to me now :gig
I need a little more sarcasm added. I am afraid that as I get older, I am much less tolerant of stupidity. That is one reason I enjoy this thread. Tolerance and seemingly bright minded people here. :D
You would be hard pressed to find a bunch any better than the one here. We can have fun, be serious, talk chickens, show our concern for others, and never argue over much of anything. Awesome group!
Lol awesome!
No, she was the one that hatched 2 a week ago, but she kept stealing broody nests... so I gave her a broody that brokes eggs that are hatching and now she decided she doesn't want a nest anymore, lol... Comparing her to tailed birds, she will always look smaller... she should widen out a bit though... mass wise, she should get close to other lf size but on the dual purpose side rather than a heavy breed... It only takes 1 blue egg gene for the eggs to be blue, but to guarantee it is passed on to all offspring they need to have 2 blue egg genes... Correct, legs should be willow... and his is muffed instead of tufted... :) Beautiful BBR's... legs should not be slate in Araucanas though, but it does happen... Araucanas should have yellow skin so legs should be willow in all colors except white and black... black can have black legs, white should have yellow... :)
Dangit, I meant muffed. I don't think I had finished my first cup of coffee ;)
NEWS UPDATE ON TURK!!! She is at a friends house but her flock is in direct flood path and so is another friend of hers flocks... Please send all positive thoughts, vibes, prayers or whichever you prefer her way!!!
:fl
First duck egg on the left, Dom egg on the right. :weee
:ya

Gone on the boat all day. Got a nice red lobster look to me now
gig.gif

You would be hard pressed to find a bunch any better than the one here. We can have fun, be serious, talk chickens, show our concern for others, and never argue over much of anything. Awesome group!
Lol awesome!
Dangit, I meant muffed. I don't think I had finished my first cup of coffee
wink.png

fl.gif

ya.gif

Might I recommend sunscreen?
smack.gif
You know I just had that pre-cancer spot removed from my face.

(PS...love ya!)

We? My mind does not go to those kinda places, as you well know :lau  

Mine too...:)

I need a little more sarcasm added.  I am afraid that as I get older, I am much less tolerant of stupidity.  That is one reason I enjoy this thread.  Tolerance and  seemingly bright minded people here.  :D

Bright people for sure...i drag the whole lot of you down. But that's okay I'll pretend to be smart.
Nice eggs!! :highfive:

Check this puppy out!!!
:fl
Oh, that sucks!! Am so sorry, Walnut... nothing worse than awful neighbors... :/

Yeah bad neighbors are the worst...Meth heaf kids moved into that dumpy trailer across the street...coming meth dining generators all night....running up and down the road on load 4 wheelers all night long.....i was sitting out in my yard the other night at 4 in the morning with my gun as they are hanging out in the street....nuff said maybe that place will burm down or something..

Mine too...:)
Bright people for sure...i drag the whole lot of you down. But that's okay I'll pretend to be smart.

Check this puppy out!!!
Yeah bad neighbors are the worst...Meth heaf kids moved into that dumpy trailer across the street...coming meth dining generators all night....running up and down the road on load 4 wheelers all night long.....i was sitting out in my yard the other night at 4 in the morning with my gun as they are hanging out in the street....nuff said maybe that place will burm down or something..

Nice egg Phil!

I swear, that meth crap is ridiculous. I have no sympathy for whatever happens to them because of that junk. That's as nice as I can be about it.

Ha...is that what we're calling it now?  Yeah, I saw the pics on the PM...overcast my big behind!  :lol:

Well obviously the sun shined a little :gig

Oh, oh, oh! I thought I lost my SC visor hat. I was ticked! I was driving and a gust of wind took it right off my head. We circled like 6 times searching for it. Finally gave up. 30 minutes later, I moved the cooler and it was stuck between the seat and the cooler. I was so happy to find it! :)

Back
Top Bottom