Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by WVduckchick, Apr 29, 2016.

1. Ravynscroft

Ravynscroft For the Love of Duck Premium Member

Nov 30, 2014
    Middle Tennessee
    I think we found our meeting place!!!

[​IMG]

:lau :lau :lau

1 person likes this.
  2. Ain't unhappy you going just I ain't [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]but really I can't headed to Clarksville at day light to pick up a broken down van [​IMG]Stupid van have to raise it up to Jack's giant to pull the engine and all my shade trees are far far away .[​IMG] I'm here but I ain't happy [​IMG][​IMG]

3. Ravynscroft

Ravynscroft For the Love of Duck Premium Member

Nov 30, 2014
    Middle Tennessee

Sorry, K!!!!! :hit :hugs

We'll have a drink for ya!

4. Well your safe ain't no wild turkey there [​IMG] no G&T neither

5. FridayYet

FridayYet Innocent Bystander

Mar 3, 2011
    The Land of Enchantment
    Hi K. [​IMG]. Finally got the grandkids bathed and put to bed. Just need to put the left overs away so we can eat tomorrow night - made a double batch penne primavera with chicken so dinner will be ready when DD and SIL get home.

Pulling an engine in the sun does not sound like fun. Be careful you don't get heatstroke!

6. I got something else up my sleeve [​IMG]

7. WVduckchick

WVduckchick For The Birds! Premium Member

Feb 9, 2015
    West Virginia
    My Coop

Guess we'll have to hang a big left! :D

Hey, I can broaden my horizons for a special occasion. :D

I knew you'd be on the sunburn thing, I also knew it was stupid. :(

Glad things are going well with the kiddos!

Do tell...

8. LittleLakePhil

LittleLakePhil True BYC Addict Premium Member

Sep 25, 2015
    Little lake Michigan

Amen

Sweet...Rav is just awesome.

Somewhere.....:)
    Good night.....:frow

It was cold outside....

Dude if a had the cash I'd fly down to help......although the heat might be a bit too much for my YANKEE blood and my hands might be too small to hold the wrenches.

Your wife bakes Cookies too?!!!??.....:lau

2 people like this.
  9. FridayYet

FridayYet Innocent Bystander

Mar 3, 2011
    The Land of Enchantment
    Do you have any Aloe? Not the extract, the real plant. Split the leaves and rub the inner gel on your sunburn. Works better than anything else. Doesn't grow as well for me in NM as it did in CA, but I have a few pots of it outside in the summer and inside in the winter.

10. The wasp stings on my head still hurt .Course I sent them to taco city won't bother me no more [​IMG] really not to bad just not in to it .Maybe Monday I'll fell better about It. I take breaks in the shade drink lots of water . It's not the engine its everything engine transaxle whole suspension system all comes down at once . the one I'm going to pick up in the morning is all apart. the guy gave up and put it on G L . I'm getting it cheap. I'm a classic over doer DW's van is getting a used engine. factory remanufactured transaxle and rack and pinion new CV joints - axles and new bearing hub assemblies . Doing all this because I asked her if she would trade it in and she said no . Seems to think If I can have so many she should be able to have a couple [​IMG] problem is I can't work on mine cause I'm always working on hers . Enjoy them babies know I would

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by