Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Sounds like it
lol.png

Hi everyone. I've got my post-traveling hangover today, so I'm listening to the recorded staff meeting I missed on Monday. (And checking BYC since it is kind of boring.)

In a bit I'll get some poster boards so I can paint my 7 different samples of off-white paint so I can move them around the house to make a decision. Since I like expensive paint, I don't want to make a mistake on color. DH just shakes his head, since he says they all look the same. When I tell him the undertones are different, I just get a blank look. :gig

I know that look... Shade wanted blue and purple alternating walls for the bedroom and when I asked which shades he gave me that look! :gig

You have no idea how I obsess over paint colors. Yup, I have a problem. :lau

But there's yellow base off-white, pink based off-white, blue based off-white, purple based off-white, green based off-white, pearly off-white and gray based off-white...

And that's just off the top of my head! :lau

Yes, I have a CDO problem.... :plbb

There is dust on my lily pad.
somad.gif

Here's my story:

Friday: 6 PM tree comes down during a thunderstorm and takes out power and cable.
10 PM tree guys come and cut up tree. (Note power and light has not been here yet)

Saturday: 5:30 PM power and light shows up.
5:45 PM they are stuck on my front lawn.
7:30 PM we have power

Sunday: 9 AM cable company does not show for appointment - there's been a glitch in scheduling/

Monday: 11 AM they don't show up once again.

Tuesday: 12 noon Jose shows up to fix our modem problem.
ep.gif
This guy proves to be a champ - gets on the phone, a supervisor appears and a guy with new cable appears.

3:45 PM we have joined the world again. I've missed the pond but must leave for grandson's college going away party.

hugs.gif
to all, and hope that all are well. I hope to be back later tonight.

I'm sorry to hear that :hugs

It bothers others much more than it does me! :gig

There is dust on my lily pad.  :mad:

Here's my story:

Friday:  6 PM tree comes down during a thunderstorm and takes out power and cable.
            10 PM tree guys come and cut up tree.  (Note power and light has not been here yet) 

Saturday:  5:30 PM power and light shows up.
                 5:45 PM they are stuck on my front lawn.
                 7:30 PM we have power

Sunday:   9 AM  cable company does not show for appointment - there's been a glitch in scheduling/

Monday:  11 AM they don't show up once again.

Tuesday:  12 noon Jose shows up to fix our modem problem.  :eek:   This guy proves to be a champ - gets on the phone, a supervisor appears and a guy with new cable appears. 

3:45 PM we have joined the world again.  I've missed the pond but must leave for grandson's college going away party.

:hugs   to all, and hope that all are well.  I hope to be back later tonight.

So you had a run in with Murphy, eh? Kick that SOB in the @$$ for me too, lol...

Back
Top Bottom