Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Dead man's curve on way home... luckily I had slowed more than normal and was hugging the inside curve tightly... stupid idjit hauling a boat on a trailer hauled @$$ around the corner at the same time directly in the middle of the road with a buddy stuck to his @$$... I ended up half in the ditch to avoid a massively bad wreck... :/

I wanna joke about hoping your seats are still clean, but that's just no laughing matter. Glad you're here to btich about it instead of being stuck in a ditch. :hugs

Dead man's curve on way home... luckily I had slowed more than normal and was hugging the inside curve tightly... stupid idjit hauling a boat on a trailer hauled @$$ around the corner at the same time directly in the middle of the road with a buddy stuck to his @$$... I ended up half in the ditch to avoid a massively bad wreck...
hmm.png

Yikes! Glad you're okay!!

Phil, how did the doc visit go? Hope you're feeling better!!!
hugs.gif

Thanks, everyone... just rattled me a bit... he's lucky we didn't wreck cuz if it hadn't killed me, I would have made sure it did him... :/

Too bad I didn't have a Dorito Man nearby! :gig

Dang, Rav, be careful.

i'm in Indy, drove in this a.m. for a meeting. Cut loose from tomorrow afternoon's meeting so headed home late a.m. Got run off the freeway by a semi in southern Michigan and had to warp the rotors on the rental to avoid losing the front end of the car.

I love road trips but drivers are getting stupider every year.

Dang, Walnut, you be careful too!

Semis, yep, forgot we had one of those on our way to Kentucky for the meet up with WV... beginning leg of our trip a semi in the north end of Nashville decided it wanted to drive in our lane and our spot... lucky the other lane was clear and we avoided that mess... it pulled over the next exit though, think he was tired...

Funny part was is the whole rest of the trip Peg's head would pop up and she would holler anytime she saw a semi! :gig

Dang, Walnut, you be careful too!

Semis, yep, forgot we had one of those on our way to Kentucky for the meet up with WV... beginning leg of our trip a semi in the north end of Nashville decided it wanted to drive in our lane and our spot... lucky the other lane was clear and we avoided that mess... it pulled over the next exit though, think he was tired...

Funny part was is the whole rest of the trip Peg's head would pop up and she would holler anytime she saw a semi! :gig

Peg :love

I got to hold Peg :ya

Back
Top Bottom