Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Okay folks- just put some "radiant" color in the hair. Feel a bit like Wilbur with no Charlotte to write it my spider webs!
20180220_090433.jpg

Okay people... I had to both
A. break ice in waterers
B. carry water to the bachelor lad because the hose needs to thaw before I can run water out there.
This is California, elevation 700, people. California!!!!

Welcome to our hell. :hugs

A. break ice in waterers
B. carry water to the bachelor lad because the hose needs to thaw before I can run water out there.
Yup.....Yup yup yup... My son had never seen frost.... he was off to an appointment and came back in saying.... "I think it snowed here last night" I said "Really...." He said... "Yeah look at the houses"

"Thats frost that grows up from the dew" .... He didnt believe me and went off to his appointment..... :::Snort::: Hes 28 and never seen frost.... :th I will leave him to his dilusion....

For what its worth I use hoses on all my automatic waterers in the desert. They freeze over night and defrost during the day... I use three gallon water tubs for the chickens and they figured out how to push down the half inch ice all on their own... Goats and horse had it to a science.... my tubs are black and in the winter i move them into the sun.

deb

A. break ice in waterers

That's a lucky bachelor lad. I can't even get the Princess to bring me a grilled cheese. :idunno

Back
Top Bottom