Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

So cool!

Our weather only has 3 settings now, I swear... freeze, broil and drown...

80° and broiling now... :hmm

I know the feeling. :th

My brother just called. His scan 3 months ago was clean. Today, 1 new mass in the colon, 2 in the liver, 2 in a lung.
Not doing so good at the moment..just gonna hang here if that's ok. Don't wanna be alone.

Oh no! :hugs :hugs

My mom isn't handling things good at the moment either. Uncle is stable but they told her he would never really get any better. They sent him home but said he will never be able to work or be off oxygen. He has been a heavy smoker most his life but even the doctor said that it is more because of paint fumes he has inhaled at work for 40 years that has caused all the damage. Cigarettes didn't help matters I know but it's unfair that his workplace won't have to take any responsibility for any of it just because He smoked. :mad: He is so weak and struggles for every breath. My mom is so upset.

Geez. :hugs :hugs

I agree with this.

SO SUPER SORRY :hugs :hugs :hugs
:hugs:hugs
If I remember correctly, your mother also said you couldn't have pie before dinner.
iu
True..she does say that too..:highfive:

What if the pie is a berry pie???

huh? Berries are full of vitamins! !! :ya
Yes! Berry Pie! Warm with homemade vanilla ice cream on top!:drool
Just what I need! :hugs
We did find them!
:highfive:
Don't ask me. I think that ANY kind of pie is a good pie to eat before dinner. (Except for minced meat, which should never be put in your mouth, ever.)
Ewww..no don't need that!:sick
Or Hagis..:sick
So cool!

I know the feeling. :th

Oh no! :hugs :hugs

Geez. :hugs :hugs
:hugs:hugs:hugs

Well that went better than I thought...dinner is done, dd1 and Hadlee have left to go to the apartment tonight and Jesse is in bed. Still have to turn eggs but they can wait a bit longer. I need to sit and hang out with my friends!:hugs

One of the pugs has a slipped disc from jumping off the bed. They have stairs but sometimes they get excited & just go for it. The initial injury was pretty bad. He reinjured it recently, but it didn't seem as bad the second time.
Seven does the same thing..... And as long as his body is that worries me.....

Back
Top Bottom