Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

I need to find a market place close by to take some of mine too. The only one I know of that has chickens for sure is a bit more than an hour away.:sick

Alarm cock...you crack me up!:lau
Haha - I edited the market part out of my original post because it sounded kind of racist and I didn't want folks to think I am taking my "exposed" birds to sell for anything other than food... not that only Asians eat them... I'm making this worse, aren't I?

Don't you mean "alarm cock"? bwahah.. I crack myself up...
At least he's cute!

:lau Blame the L on Monroe. :D
He's adorable. I brought him inside to be with the pullet with the frostbitten foot (which still hasn't fallen off!) But he also has a slight cross-beak. A first experience for me. I don't know what I'll do with him. :(

Haha - I edited the market part out of my original post because it sounded kind of racist and I didn't want folks to think I am taking my "exposed" birds to sell for anything other than food... not that only Asians eat them... I'm making this worse, aren't I?
Well maybe for a different thread you might be making it worse...but we get ya here! :lau:hugs

:lau Blame the L on Monroe. :D
He's adorable. I brought him inside to be with the pullet with the frostbitten foot (which still hasn't fallen off!) But he also has a slight cross-beak. A first experience for me. I don't know what I'll do with him. :(
The cross beak thing is interesting. If he can hone it himself, he'll probably be okay, but it's so hard to know if it was a hatching issue (I think they can sometimes get it from pipping/zipping through a tough shell) or if it's genetic. So, yeah. Probably not a breeder. Stinks. But he's adorable.

The cross beak thing is interesting. If he can hone it himself, he'll probably be okay, but it's so hard to know if it was a hatching issue (I think they can sometimes get it from pipping/zipping through a tough shell) or if it's genetic. So, yeah. Probably not a breeder. Stinks. But he's adorable.
Interesting...I did not know that!
Thanks Orr....

Back
Top Bottom