Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

shoot it. cocky SOB! :rant

How many eggs were set? already have a nice group!

Shipped quail eggs usually do well...sure is nice!
I had 27 eggs, 2 got cracked. So 25, and a couple more are pipped! Yes, i have little luck with hatching shipped chicken eggs, but quail eggs are tough! Plus they were shipped in foam!

I need a new temp regulator... my wafer one isn't working well anymore.

I was thinking that I could buy this:
http://incubatorwarehouse.com/digital-electronic-egg-incubator-thermostat.html

and it should just wire right in. :confused:
I have used this in a pinch . it works one degree on and off. Works great in my brooders . I have used it in my GQF cabinets while waiting on the $90.00 ones from GQF .
Get them off ebay cheapest place
Capture thermostat.JPG

I have used this in a pinch . it works one degree on and off. Works great in my brooders . I have used it in my GQF cabinets while waiting on the $90.00 ones from GQF .
Get them off ebay cheapest placeView attachment 1305259
that is WAY less money than the one I linked to.

Will it wire in easily? And is it good and reliable? I hate funky temp fluctuations. I would rather pay more up front if needed for reliability.

...things I could do...things I should do... Wednesdays are my "free" days. They're also the days I have the most difficult time being motivated.
I did run and do chicken chores, so that's at least something!

Days like today for me are relegated to paper work. Caught up on two months worth of financial reports for the beagle club.

It gets worse. So far, I've replaced 3 shear pins. One more to go, but I can't find the hole to drive the pin into. Hate when that happens!

Slow down, feel for the hole, and gently insert has always worked for me. :old

Back
Top Bottom