Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Weather here is freaking awesome again..... For once everyone else is getting the snow.....
View attachment 1306410
Think I had my trailer over loaded yesterday?
Picked up a load of lumber...... It's all the rejects the mill couldn't run through their planer..... Mostly good stuff for building though....... It's all like dried too!
They won't run then if they aren't perfect.
Plenty good for building outbuilding and coops..... And can have all I want for nothing.....
Wow that's cool!
Did i mention that my biopsy is benign? :wee :celebrate :love
Wonderful news!
What a relief!

Caps mass is benign...:celebrate
Lisa's got goose eggs... :wee
Phil's meth head neighbors arrested....:yesss:

Its a GREAT day on the Pond!!!! :clap:clap:clap
Nope they never arrested him.... But the truck they pulled over is a frequent visitor to the meth head..... Right now they are running drug dogs up the road .....

Sigh... Of the 25 eggs I set, 3 are doing great, 1 not sure, 4 clear...the rest quit!
:barnie temps have been stable, humidity 30%.... I haven't had this kinda thing happen in a long time. All last year I had 60 to 70% hatch rates. This year it just been bonkers! Only difference I can think of is more stable temps and I used the egg turner this time. I'd think those two things would increase the hatch rate...:he:he:he
I'm gonna have to start over...:th

Sigh... Of the 25 eggs I set, 3 are doing great, 1 not sure, 4 clear...the rest quit!
:barnie temps have been stable, humidity 30%.... I haven't had this kinda thing happen in a long time. All last year I had 60 to 70% hatch rates. This year it just been bonkers! Only difference I can think of is more stable temps and I used the egg turner this time. I'd think those two things would increase the hatch rate...:he:he:he
I'm gonna have to start over...:th
So sorry! It can be so frustrating. I had crappy rates in my cabinet incubators but i always did staggered hatches.

Back
Top Bottom