Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

I got one word... corduroys... :sick

:gig :hugs

I am so glad I'm not the only one scared of that danged thing! :lau
Corduroy!!! For some reason, my brother and I both had a pair of dark burgundy cords. Kids on the bus would say we had to wear each other's clothes. Hated the bus.
My kids never rode a bus to school (because I worked at their school) and they would lament this fact. I always said, "You didn't miss a thing!"

Corduroy!!! For some reason, my brother and I both had a pair of dark burgundy cords. Kids on the bus would say we had to wear each other's clothes. Hated the bus.
My kids never rode a bus to school (because I worked at their school) and they would lament this fact. I always said, "You didn't miss a thing!"

Yep, same thing here about the bus... :sick

Ok write up.... last night was from hellp Ate something that Immediately cleared out my GI tract. Spent all night running to the potty.

Then I messed up writing the schedual down and got grandmas EEG appointment on the wrong day. Weve been trying to do ear drops for her because Kaiser in their infinate wisdom deem ear care our job.... When the drops go in she becomes profoundly deaf.

So top it all off my son spends the day screaming into her face to be understood.... Its like hearing fingernails on a chalk board. So No appointment and we have to clean house for the house keeper.... As badly as I needed one I could only get an hours worth of nap.

Woke up at One pm Elizabeth wasnt here yet and I just spotted my son as his car was levaing the driveway.... over heard him yelling something about finding a place that has reception and making a phone call.... Fingernails scrape.

OK Today was the end of one week worth of Radiation treatments. And the day I get to talk to my doctor. They had a busy day at the hospital... too. parking lot was full. Handicapped plaquards give you access so yay. All hospitals around here have free valet parking... They know me by name and get my walker out for me what nice guys....

So in the waiting room waiting for my name to be called and they are right on time.... Never happened before. usually they take me in a half an hour early...

This time they put a back support under my back ... WOW now my back doesnt hurt and I can breathe.... I was never built for sleeping on my back even as a youngster. The Radiologist said they wanted my pelvis tilted more... So dont let any one forget it the next time.

X ray Taken CT scan Taken Then Radiation given.... and its all done. I am getting my shoes on and they say some one will get me and take me over to the docs office so wait in the lobby.... OK.

I met the nurse in the hall and she took me straight back to an exam room. Took my vitals and left. Then The Doctors Nurse came in and we chatted. Now here is where it gets interesting.... Doc is usually short on time so I get my info from her mostly.

I ask her why the radiation.... She finally pulled my pathology report. Apparently the tumor was designated a 1b.... Lowest grade or Stage is a one... the b stantds for how much its getting into the surrounding space. The tumor itself had eaten into the uterine wall by three quarters.... I was afraid that because they had to dissect the stuff they had to take out that they were afraid cancer had gottin into the cavity.

Not true. The pathologist found cancer cells within the area around my lymph nodes Mainly the ones that reside within my pelvis and serve my legs and the blood vessels there in. They are killing cells before they can make their way into the lymph nodes....

I just spent the better part of the evening reading up on what they lymphatic system does..... If I was scared before surgery .... I am more so now.

deb

Ok write up.... last night was from hellp Ate something that Immediately cleared out my GI tract. Spent all night running to the potty.

Then I messed up writing the schedual down and got grandmas EEG appointment on the wrong day. Weve been trying to do ear drops for her because Kaiser in their infinate wisdom deem ear care our job.... When the drops go in she becomes profoundly deaf.

So top it all off my son spends the day screaming into her face to be understood.... Its like hearing fingernails on a chalk board. So No appointment and we have to clean house for the house keeper.... As badly as I needed one I could only get an hours worth of nap.

Woke up at One pm Elizabeth wasnt here yet and I just spotted my son as his car was levaing the driveway.... over heard him yelling something about finding a place that has reception and making a phone call.... Fingernails scrape.

OK Today was the end of one week worth of Radiation treatments. And the day I get to talk to my doctor. They had a busy day at the hospital... too. parking lot was full. Handicapped plaquards give you access so yay. All hospitals around here have free valet parking... They know me by name and get my walker out for me what nice guys....

So in the waiting room waiting for my name to be called and they are right on time.... Never happened before. usually they take me in a half an hour early...

This time they put a back support under my back ... WOW now my back doesnt hurt and I can breathe.... I was never built for sleeping on my back even as a youngster. The Radiologist said they wanted my pelvis tilted more... So dont let any one forget it the next time.

X ray Taken CT scan Taken Then Radiation given.... and its all done. I am getting my shoes on and they say some one will get me and take me over to the docs office so wait in the lobby.... OK.

I met the nurse in the hall and she took me straight back to an exam room. Took my vitals and left. Then The Doctors Nurse came in and we chatted. Now here is where it gets interesting.... Doc is usually short on time so I get my info from her mostly.

I ask her why the radiation.... She finally pulled my pathology report. Apparently the tumor was designated a 1b.... Lowest grade or Stage is a one... the b stantds for how much its getting into the surrounding space. The tumor itself had eaten into the uterine wall by three quarters.... I was afraid that because they had to dissect the stuff they had to take out that they were afraid cancer had gottin into the cavity.

Not true. The pathologist found cancer cells within the area around my lymph nodes Mainly the ones that reside within my pelvis and serve my legs and the blood vessels there in. They are killing cells before they can make their way into the lymph nodes....

I just spent the better part of the evening reading up on what they lymphatic system does..... If I was scared before surgery .... I am more so now.

deb
so.... but isn't that good news? The cancer isn't in the lymph nodes. .. AND they are going to kill the cancer cells that are there before the cancer cells do something bad...

right? :confused:

deb

:hugs :hugs :hugs :hugs

Is all I got...

Back
Top Bottom