Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

I went to refill my blood pressure prescription today and they told me the insurance refused because it’s a maintenance med, so I have to do mail order now. :th
Of course, I waited till I only have a couple pills left, because last time I got it refilled the same day. :smack me.
:rolleyes:
:hugs:(
Well, scratch that last comment. I just took my last one. :(

I can call in to have the refill ready for me to drive thru and pick up, which I did and it accepted my refill request. I didn’t find out that they couldn’t fill it until I got there.
I’m hoping the doc has some samples to give me, or the pharmacy can sell me a few for full price until the ones arrive in the mail? Or maybe the doc can call in a new script for a few with no refills?
:fl:fl
Another sleepless one tonight.... Although my breathing is better.....I think the Medrol is keeping me awake.
Getting ready to throw in the towel and make a pot of coffee.
:hugs
Well the ducklings are at the post office, only a day late this time. (My brother is on his way to get them)
:celebrate hope they are all ok! :fl

Good morning Pond...:frow
Didnt sleep like I was hoping too but ha well... grocery day so I'll be absent again today...:hmm

Crunch crunch crunch (dive) ouch!!! winter_smilies_0012.gif
15o F when I woke up this morning. My pond is FROZE!
Ok, Mom Nature, enough with the Holloween jokes already smiley-face-swearing.gif
I went to refill my blood pressure prescription today and they told me the insurance refused because it’s a maintenance med, so I have to do mail order now. :th
Of course, I waited till I only have a couple pills left, because last time I got it refilled the same day. :smack me.
:rolleyes:
Yep, I hear ya. Our insurance has been "suggesting" that I could get drugs by mail easier a bit more forcefully lately so I am expecting after the first of the year it won't be a choice.

DOWN to 40???? :lau

Hope you got a little sleep Phil. How did your appointment go?

Last edited:
Crunch crunch crunch (dive) ouch!!! View attachment 1563916
15o F when I woke up this morning. My pond is FROZE!
Ok, Mom Nature, enough with the Holloween jokes already View attachment 1563917

Yep, I hear ya. Our insurance has been "suggesting" that I could get drugs by mail easier a bit more forcefully lately so I am expecting after the first of the year it won't be a choice.

It’s getting quite chilly here and I thought we had a freeze warning but I think it only got down to about 40. Still colder than I prefer.

Hope you got a little sleep Phil. How did your appointment go?[/QUOTE]
Nooo... too cold for my blood.. although 60 is a bit chilly for my blood so...:confused:
:oops:

Hope you got a little sleep Phil. How did your appointment go?
Nooo... too cold for my blood.. although 60 is a bit chilly for my blood so...:confused:
:oops:[/QUOTE]
Below 20 is a bit cold for my blood this early in the "other" season too! My poor half naked molting chooks aren't too thrilled either. I had to literally chase them out of the greenhouse yesterday so they would get some exercise. If I don't stay on them they are going to be jello blobs by Christmas :hmm I'm sure I probably won't get them out of the coop this morning tho I probably won't try too hard, poor naked ladies.

:oops:
Below 20 is a bit cold for my blood this early in the "other" season too! My poor half naked molting chooks aren't too thrilled either. I had to literally chase them out of the greenhouse yesterday so they would get some exercise. If I don't stay on them they are going to be jello blobs by Christmas :hmm I'm sure I probably won't get them out of the coop this morning tho I probably won't try too hard, poor naked ladies.[/QUOTE]
Poor girls.... they need sweaters.:lau

Back
Top Bottom