Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

I don't have room for that one anywhere. . but I have this one in my kitchen :gig
View attachment 1593064

Love that! I’d rather have stencils or make stencils from the sticker, and paint them.
I have one above my bed that I painted “Always kiss me goodnight”

Good Sunday pond :frowI hate Huges net :mad:Looking for better just ain't none. Thought I'd pop in before I headed to the flea market . Think if I sell most everything today, I'll not go for a bit . That is if the people I've told I'd buy part of their flocks, don't get them caught and call me . It takes a lot to work a flea market with chickens and eggs . Bad enough just selling mine :thI some times feel like a rat on a wheel chasing cheese . You know catch a nibble but miss the big bite .:lauI went to a auction and don't even know what kind or how much junk I bought . I'll find out when I unload the boxes from the trailer . I went for a portable building and a little green house , Didn't get either one of those .The building was rotten and so was green house .:( My trailer is full and had to unload the truck to take Ben to McDonalds .I was sure all I was doing was scratching my head View attachment 1593248 .:lau :lauWorse I let DW pay the bill ,while I went to get the big truck . :idunno:frow:frow:frow:frow

:gig you are a hoot.
Hope you brought home good stuff you can use, and not just good stuff to add to the piles.

How are the goats doing??

I loaded up the stove last night on the way up to bed. There were still a couple pieces glowing red, so I didn't stick around to make sure it took off. It didn't! Bathroom floor was colder than normal. I got downstairs, checked the fire, it was the same when I'd gone to bed. It went down below freezing overnight, but still wasn't all that bad in the house. Started the stove again, made sure it was burning this time, & headed out to the coops. Spooked a deer right behind the shop. Got down here to the blind, had a yearling doe hit the feeder in the first 5 min. Finally came within 10' of the front of the blind while I was sitting here drinking coffee. Happens all the time; they can't see through the plexiglas sliders for some reason. Inside wall is black, so maybe that's it. Whatever, I ain't arguing.

Did ya shoot her or not? :pop

I love old tube radios....
I have one of those, too, but it's stuck on a single station, that we can't pick up enough to hear anything but static. The tuner doesn't work. I think there's probably a belt or string that controls a pulley, & it's failed. IDK.

Love that! I’d rather have stencils or make stencils from the sticker, and paint them.
I have one above my bed that I painted “Always kiss me goodnight”

:gig you are a hoot.
Hope you brought home good stuff you can use, and not just good stuff to add to the piles.

How are the goats doing??

Did ya shoot her or not? :pop
Nah...it's pretty wild around here, but not bad enough that I have carry a gun out to the coops, yet.

Kinda looks like England is coming apart at the seams.... they look like they are shipping May down the river.
Kinda like we're sent then packing down the Mississippi so long ago.....:cool:
What’s happening in England? I’m on a load and don’t watch the news or listen to the radio while driving (just the CB)

Maybe they want to take on the colonies again, since it worked so well the first time!
How ya been?
Very good. Took a crane out to Salisbury, Sc. Dropped off Friday am. Got stuck in Biloxi, Ms for my day off. Not much to do at a truck stop. My wife has been running the roads more than I. She figures when she gets home on Wednesday she will have driven 7000 miles in 21 days

Back
Top Bottom