Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

4f8112e3-e87f-470e-972e-705cce735ea5-jpeg.1740270

".... atts Dispicabulllll ... Whiths Way dit they Go...!!!!"

Too Stinkning cute...

Completely dumbfounded today. I got stopped in the village by someone I hardly know and got asked if I would make a couple of wooden candlestick holders for the local church. They have some sort of local 'festival' at Easter where I assume they pray for good crops for the year. I'm not sure what the festival is called.
I have been to the church, not because I'm at all religious but because it's a historic building here.
I just happened to have a pair I made over Christmas that the person who commissioned them didn't seem to want. They never came to collect them anyway.
I gave the church those.
:confused:

Completely dumbfounded today. I got stopped in the village by someone I hardly know and got asked if I would make a couple of wooden candlestick holders for the local church. They have some sort of local 'festival' at Easter where I assume they pray for good crops for the year. I'm not sure what the festival is called.
I have been to the church, not because I'm at all religious but because it's a historic building here.
I just happened to have a pair I made over Christmas that the person who commissioned them didn't seem to want. They never came to collect them anyway.
I gave the church those.
:confused:

Careful or you'll spoil your image. :lol: :bow :clap :bow

Back
Top Bottom