Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Yes it is. And I'm clumsy. :p
Me too and the older you get the lower you pick up your feet .And falls hurt more :hit

Oh... and yes, all of that interaction was exhausting....

I had a firm rule, NO CHILDREN from 7pm to 7am.

They didn't have to sleep, but they had to be quiet, and I better not see them. And no electronics, but books ok.

Of course now the kids are so old, I see them untill 11pm and then have to pry them out of bed in the morning with a crow bar. :old
Leave it to beaver :lau:lau:lau I used to enter my sons room with a spray bottle filled with ice water:gig He jumped out of bed, and now leaves his house at 4:30 to beat the traffic .Ben has always been the easiest one to get out of bed even now I just say time to get and take a bath and he's up. Family dinners was always my favorite thing to do . I got to talk to my kids then . That is before I became the big bad wolf :idunnohow come nobody says ,you just till your momma gets home. :lau

Hello lovelies!
0D5EF54A-4598-4495-9712-0633C81C66D6.jpeg

Ducklings are so stinkin cute. :D [ATTACH=full said:
Awwwwwww!!!!!!:love

@Alaskan - "I am a week after you this year."
I was wondering about that. How many of the boys will participate this year?

@Shadrach -
Do you look THAT scary????

Piggies!!!! :love

@sourland
:lau I have a similar problem. I must have one of "those" faces. Strangers are always talking to me. Have to be careful in Walmart tho. More than once I've been mistaken for someone who who actually works there!?!?!?! I thought I was cleaning up ok! :lau

Morning my fellow paddlers :hugs
Well, survived the roadtrip to the onc. Boy, we just aren't used to that many hours in the vehicle anymore. When we finally crawl out of the vehicle in the hospital parking lot, we're moving with such "grace" I'm surprised nearby workers don't come running at us with wheelchairs! :lau Fantastic report (best labs in years) so that's one down, two appts. and one quickie surgery to go then if I don't break anything important I should be good for the summer :fl[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom