Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Morning pond
ice-skater-smiley-emoticon.gif

this end of the pond a bit "crunchy" this morning.
Decided to try getting on here with my kindle earlier. Nope, nope, nope. Not trying that again, at least for awhile. A weird mix of old and new with some bazaar error messages thrown in.

Last edited:
Morning Pondites there were errors had to do with the update I do hope that Phil was able to get on finally ... Pyxis no yellow legs huh is there a gene for it in them ? our belgians have a grey that is just wrong use to be culled now they want ia accepted :rant

The storm is here. I’m in my basement cleaning. My fireplace is hopefully going to be installed on the 29th (weather permitting). Two days later my house is going to fill up for the weekend. There will be 18 of us sleeping here, and six of those will be children under the age of 4! It will be great! But I am taking advantage of my snow day and battening down the hatches

Are you getting a wood stove? Bobbi I am true believer that wood heat is the warmest
Oh, I wish! But no, it’s a gas fireplace with a battery start if the electricity goes out. DH does not want to have to deal with cutting wood, etc. I’m OK with that.

Nothing says ‘Happy Birthday’ like Dirt on your presents:wee
View attachment 2004754
Happy Bithday Shawsie Girl! We loves ya!!! :love
Happy Birthday, Shaw!!

Morning Pondites there were errors had to do with the update I do hope that Phil was able to get on finally ... Pyxis no yellow legs huh is there a gene for it in them ? our belgians have a grey that is just wrong use to be culled now they want ia accepted :rant

I'm not very familiar with the leg color genes, so I'm not sure how it works. Guess I'll have to look into it :)

The eggs got here today! I got three extras, and they all look to be in great shape. I'll have to candle to check the air cells, but so far so good.

Back
Top Bottom