Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Howdy pond paddlers .This hasn't been a fun weekend .:hmmBasketball lost a true legend and my heart breaks for his family.Then Ben has ear infections again.
Better today but last two nights have been hard.He won't let me put droos in his ears.Mom yes me no.He will take anything liquid on a spoon.Doctors try to give him capsules .It takes four hours for a capsule to desolve in water.Or pills so big I have to cut them up ,crush them use a big spoon to get him to take it.And they are wrapped in cellulose. I have to pick that out.Sooooo just another weekend in paradise. :th
:hugs

Maybe the cold has frozen your brain.

Possible, always possible :lau

Something on your Mind? thats my sign either loosing things or tripping on things.

deb

Actually, highly likely!

Duh.

I have a bunch of paperwork/taxes stuff that needs to be done by Friday, and some stuff I haven't done before, and then of course I have to use thumb screws to force myself to force my books to reconcile with themselves. And then... actual taxes... and there is one business tax that I keep forgetting the due date for... still isn't coming to me.... :rolleyes:

Walking to bed tonight I knocked over the stretched and drying weasel pelt that one of my kids is working on.... sheesh... can't walk....can't remember my name....

Clearly, that time of year. :old

Well good golly... :rolleyes:

Saturday morning I dropped my phone in the parking lot of the coffee shop... and was none the wiser, until someone came in 3 hours later waving it about asking whose it was.

Then that same Saturday afternoon I paid my bill by check, was very slowly leaving, when someone called my name because I had left my checkbook at the teller....

Today on my last errand (I had a long list), as I walked to the car I thought "dang is my neck cold" and looked down and wondered where my scarf was.

Luckily I KNEW that I had started the day with it on (I am not always aware of what I am wearing), but that meant I had to redo errands until I found it.

Sheesh! I loose hats and gloves all of the blasted time! But a scarf? A nice big one? :th
Hold onto your belt; wouldn't want to lose your pants in Alaska:D

Finally some good medical news from this end:
Chemo treatments are over, for now, anyway. Oncologist said yesterday that everything is looking so good that we can cancel the last treatment, which I'd normally be on the way to right now. Also took one of the five daily meds away.

Essentially going into "wait & see" mode, coupled with different scans & checks regularly. He said he wants to leave the port in, which doesn't make me happy, cause it itches & looks hideous, but I guess I can live with it. There had been talk of regular "maintenance" every couple of weeks, which I guess would've been a continuation of wearing the bag of meds on my side for 48 hours following every treatment...not that different from what I've put up with all along.

I want to thank all of you who've come along on this journey with me for all the thoughts, encouragement, and prayers. They've helped; keep 'em coming.

Chemo treatments are over, for now, anyway. Oncologist said yesterday that everything is looking so good that we can cancel the last treatment, which I'd normally be on the way to right now. Also took one of the five daily meds away.

Essentially going into "wait & see" mode, coupled with different scans & checks regularly. He said he wants to leave the port in, which doesn't make me happy, cause it itches & looks hideous, but I guess I can live with it. There had been talk of regular "maintenance" every couple of weeks, which I guess would've been a continuation of wearing the bag of meds on my side for 48 hours following every treatment...not that different from what I've put up with all along.

I want to thank all of you who've come along on this journey with me for all the thoughts, encouragement, and prayers. They've helped; keep 'em coming.
That’s great news, Whites!

I am thrilled your clean of it... I went through that in 1984 there is no feeling like you want to rip your veins out..

So you won't have to do the maintenance?

And they check you over every month? Or every three months?

Back
Top Bottom