Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

tenor.gif

Finally some good medical news from this end:
Chemo treatments are over, for now, anyway. Oncologist said yesterday that everything is looking so good that we can cancel the last treatment, which I'd normally be on the way to right now. Also took one of the five daily meds away.

Essentially going into "wait & see" mode, coupled with different scans & checks regularly. He said he wants to leave the port in, which doesn't make me happy, cause it itches & looks hideous, but I guess I can live with it. There had been talk of regular "maintenance" every couple of weeks, which I guess would've been a continuation of wearing the bag of meds on my side for 48 hours following every treatment...not that different from what I've put up with all along.

I want to thank all of you who've come along on this journey with me for all the thoughts, encouragement, and prayers. They've helped; keep 'em coming.

Great news !

Stop @LittleLakePhil stop! Stop giving me your snow!!! :tongue

Kidding.... :D only got maybe 6 inches, but it is that stupid cold weather snow...so I plowed yesterday, and a few hours later when spouse drove home all 6 inches were back on the driveway.

Two days back we had to shovel the mudporch...the wind had blown a bunch into the house through the crack in the gasket.

Back
Top Bottom