Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Cynthia12

Always Grateful
Premium member
9 Years
Apr 11, 2010
Utah
Dont know. I been wobbly since they started me on High blood pressure medicine. the last one i am still on affects me big time. Ice cold hands and feet.

I was very tired last night when i went to bed too. A case where I put my weight on the bed for balance and I wasnt close enough for the foundation to do the support.

I am not thinking clearly these days. Something has been distracting me in a good way. So That could be part of it as well. I get more accident prone when I have something on my mind.

Used to be Id fall for some reason or other about once or twice a year. It was a given.. Even back when I was fit and active. Right now I have no core strength and I am thinking I need to find some way to do that with out having to travel to work out. So I am thinking of getting a Used Total Gym.

Total Gyms use your body weight as the weights for your workout. I used one back when I was recoving from ACL repair surgery. I liked it alot. It was easy to adjust and just hop on and use. And I weighed more than I do now when I snapped the ACL in my leg.

deb
Get your BP checked again. Sounds familiar. Maybe they got it lower than ..your..used to.

Alaskan

The Frosted Flake
11 Years
Jul 26, 2008
Kenai Peninsula, Alaska
My Coop
My Coop
My house:

20200222_112301.jpg

Kid 3, cleaning off the front of my car, paper towel in his mouth had been pressed to his huge face scratches.

20200222_112422.jpg

@LittleLakePhil still not as much snow as you... but I prefer mine to come in measured doses!

The truck chunked 2 different tire chains into the berms... can't find them... lost 1 front tire chain, and one of the dually chains... lost a bolt we need and we thought we had a box of spares... can't find them...

Just :barnie

So yeah... called around... found a professional that could squeeze us in.

room onthebroom

Animal-a-holic
May 4, 2015
100 Acre Wood Pooh Corner, USA
geagrfical location .would be my guess.
He was by .
Days ago .
I wish I understood them fancy. words.Let me think .if I came upon a lady pushing a pug in a stroller in California I,m pretty sure it would seem normal ,for out there that is. :lau In Tennessee .Well I would just have to think somebody left the door unlocked .
I've only seen one other person with a dog in a stroller, but I don't get out much. The doors here ARE usually locked, but that's ok because the walls are so soft & comfy. 🤪

I did have one person who was walking their dog say they had the same stroller at home but their dog would jump out of it. Now why in (bleepity bleep) would someone want to put a dog that could still walk in a stroller? Clearly they've never struggled with trying to drag the vacuum around in one hand & the stroller in the other.

My house:

View attachment 2033515
Kid 3, cleaning off the front of my car, paper towel in his mouth had been pressed to his huge face scratches.

View attachment 2033516

@LittleLakePhil still not as much snow as you... but I prefer mine to come in measured doses!

The truck chunked 2 different tire chains into the berms... can't find them... lost 1 front tire chain, and one of the dually chains... lost a bolt we need and we thought we had a box of spares... can't find them...

Just :barnie

So yeah... called around... found a professional that could squeeze us in.

I want to tell you how beautiful that picture looks, but I don't want you to smack me. :oops: Such a cute kid too, even after being kicked in the face by a frozen tree.

Top Bottom